Liquor Licenses

Liquor License Applications
Liquor licenses require the approval of the Town of Parker Special Licensing Authority and the State of Colorado, and therefore the application process is lengthier than that of other licenses and requires the applicant to contact the Clerk's Office directly.

If your business or event requires a liquor license, please email us or call the Town Clerk's Office at 303.805.3198. We will be happy to assist you with the application process.