Strategically located south of Denver, Parker businesses have easy access to Centennial Airport and Denver International Airport, E-470 and I-25. Additionally, three light rail stations within five miles allow for easy access to all areas of metro Denver.
- 30 Minutes to Denver
- 3 Interchanges with E-470
- Easy Access to I-25
Although Parker, Colorado is conveniently close to Denver, it is also removed enough from the city to have its own hometown feel. The best aspects of a suburban lifestyle coalesce with the cultural offerings of a large city here.
Denver International Airport
- 30 Minutes to DIA (Denver International Airport)
- 23 airlines
- Serves 28 international destinations in 14 countries
- 215 non-stop flights
The Denver area’s central location and exceptional airport offers significant benefits for Parker’s residents and businesses – especially those who travel for work. Being located only 30 minutes from the airport means less time commuting and more time with friends and family.
- 10 Minutes to Centennial Airport (general aviation)
- 2nd busiest general aviation airport in the nation
- More than 340,000 take-offs and landings each year
- Serves corporate, business and private sector flying community
- 24/7 security and operations
- FAA-staffed air traffic control
Jim Shumway, CFO of Parker-based ET Investments, said of Centennial Airport, “It is a first-class airport geared toward businesses. We absolutely love it. Centennial makes it very easy and convenient for us,” he says. “We have a couple of planes and a hangar there, and because we fly so often, we really appreciate how close the airport is to Parker.”