Please join the conversation and tell us your thoughts on opportunities along Parker Road at a Community Workshop for the RESTART of the Parker Road Corridor Plan.
The Parker Road Corridor Plan will be an updated community vision that addresses changing land uses, multi-modal transportation needs and urban design strategies to guide future development in the Parker Road Corridor over the next 20 years.
The project study area includes the eight-plus mile corridor, extending from the Town’s northern boundary (north of Valley Hi Drive) to its southern boundary (South of Stroh Road). The study is divided into two efforts within a single community engagement effort:
- A Corridor Framework Plan will provide the Town with an overall corridor vision and ‘roadmap’ including general land use guidance, specific transportation improvement recommendations and streetscape concepts for Parker Road.
- A Central Sub-Area Plan will outline specific land use, transportation and urban design concepts, strategies and actions for the corridor between Lincoln Road and Twenty Mile Road.
The goal of this workshop is to:
- Reintroduce the project to the community
- Present initial corridor findings
- Receive your feedback regarding perceptions of the corridor - its strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
See you at the PACE Center for this important community conversation! For more information, contact Associate Planner Mary Munekata via email or at 303.805.3337.