The Town of Parker invites you to enter your best Parker photographs in our 2020 Calendar Photo Contest.
We are looking for striking images that depict life in Parker–natural landscapes, wildlife, events, facilities, businesses, architecture, weather or even people living life in our Town! Winning photos will be included in our 2020 Calendar and 2019 Annual Report that will be published this December.
If you have questions, please contact Andy Anderson at email@example.com or 303.805.3257.
- Participants may enter up to five photos taken within the 80134 or 80138 zip codes.
- Horizontal digital images are preferred. Photos must be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi to be considered.
- Photos with date stamps, watermarks or caption text will not be considered.
- Submissions must be made by individuals at least 18 years of age. Youth who would like to participate should have a parent or guardian submit entries on their behalf.
- You do not need to reside in Town limits to participate.
- Submit entries at www.ParkerOnline.org/CalendarContest.
- Entries will be accepted through Oct. 31, 2019.