Let's show our Parker hometown spirit and decorate for Halloween!
The community is invited to celebrate with the Town of Parker by decorating your front porches, yards, patios or balconies! Unleash your creativity, bring a smile (or a scare) to your friends and neighbors and WIN PRIZES! The Town will produce a virtual map with the locations of all our registered porches, so you can plan a walk or drive around your neighborhood and the community to see and share in the celebration.
For more information, including how to register your porch decorations, visit www.ParkerOnline.org/PorchParade.
- Please make sure to check with your local HOA regarding their community rules before signing up.
- Registration for residents is free. Register your porch online at www.ParkerOnline.org/PorchParade.
- Businesses can also be involved by sponsoring this event. Please contact Special Events and Sponsorship Coordinator Brooke Spain at email@example.com or 303.805.3253 for more information.
- Not decorating? Drive by the participating homes and vote for your favorite for a chance for them to win prizes! View our map of participating porches at www.ParkerOnline.org/PorchParade.
- The top three porches with the most votes by Oct. 30 at noon will receive prizes.
*Please note, this is meant to be a friendly competition with our neighbors and the community to show our hometown spirit and community bond. Please keep all communication and interactions kind and positive. The Town reserves the right to remove any porches from the parade competition should this intent not be honored.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
We want to take this time to say thank you to a very special group—the Town's amazing sponsors. 2020 events would absolutely not have been possible without these partners and friends! This dedicated group rolled with many operations changes related to COVID-19 and stayed committed to our community.
The Town of Parker would like to thank: Camp Bow Wow, Care Now, Douglas County Libraries, Ent Credit Union, Jet’s Pizza, Mile High Kona Ice, Parker Party America, the Outdoor Channel, Patricia J. Stone, PC, Vitalant, WeChef Kitchen and Xfinity.