The Town of Parker will hold a Special Election on April 20, 2021 to fill two open seats on the Parker Town Council. The two newly elected Councilmembers will be sworn in on May 17 and serve until the next regular municipal election held in November 2022.
Seven candidates (listed below in the order they will appear on the ballot) submitted official affidavits and have been accepted for inclusion on the Special Election ballot. Candidate biographies can be found online at: www.ParkerOnline.org/2021Election.
Special Election Candidates
- Nate Matthews
- Terry Dodd
- Anne Barrington
- Douglas W. Butte
- Danielle Ozaluk
- Jeeva Senthilnathan
- Joshua Rivero
The Town of Parker’s 2021 Special Election will be a mail ballot election, which means you can return your ballot by mail or drop it off at one of Parker’s 24-hour ballot drop box locations:
Drive-Up Drop Boxes
- Parker Town Hall, 20120 E. Mainstreet
- Parker Police Department, 18600 Lincoln Meadows Pkwy.
- EchoPark Stadium, 11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd.
Walk-Up Drop Boxes
- Douglas County Facilities Building, 9040 Tammy Lane
Additional Voting Information
- To vote in the 2021 Town of Parker Special Municipal Election, you must be an active registered voter, a citizen of the United States, and a resident of the Town who has resided in Colorado for at least 22 days immediately preceding this election. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you need to register to vote, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office for instructions at 303.805.3198.
- Ballots were mailed out on March 26. You should receive your ballot the first week in April.
- If you need to obtain a replacement ballot or did not receive a ballot, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 303.805.3198.
- In order to be counted, mail ballots must be received no later than 7 p.m. on Election Day, April 20, 2021, and may be returned by mail to Douglas County Elections or by depositing them in 24-hour drop boxes, the locations of which are included with your ballot.
For more information, please contact the Town Clerk, Carol Baumgartner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.805.3198. You can also find more information about the special election at www.ParkerOnline.org/2021Election.