The Town of Parker invites you to enter your best Parker photographs in our 2022 Calendar Photo Contest!
We are looking for striking images that depict life in Parker—natural landscapes, wildlife, events, facilities, businesses, architecture, weather or even people living life in our Town. Winning photos will be included in our 2022 Calendar and 2021 Annual Report that will be published in December.
If you have questions, contact Andy Anderson at 303.805.3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Participants may enter up to five photos taken within the 80134 or 80138 zip codes.
* Horizontal digital images with a 4:3 aspect ratio at 300 dpi resolution will be given highest consideration for selection. The largest, full-page photos in our calendar will be 12.5" x 9.5".
* Photos with date stamps, watermarks or caption text will not be considered.
* Submissions must be made by individuals at least 18 years of age. Youth who would like to participate should have a parent or guardian submit entries on their behalf.
* You do not need to reside in Town limits to participate.
* Entries will be accepted through Oct. 31, 2021.
* Submit entries online at www.ParkerOnline.org/CalendarContest.