Click to Home
Click to Home

Go To Search
home email page print page
My neighbor's dog won't stop barking. Who do I contact?
If you are having a problem with your neighbor's dog barking, please discuss the situation with your neighbor first. If you do not get results by talking with your neighbor, and you feel the noise is loud, persistent and habitual, contact the Parker Police Department at 303.841.9800.

For more information go to barking dogs.

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the latest crime statistics for Parker?
2. Is there a curfew law in Parker?
3. My neighbor's dog won't stop barking. Who do I contact?
4. Does my dog or cat need to be licensed in the Town of Parker?
5. How do I hire off-duty police for an event?
6. Can I see a list of registered sex offenders in my neighborhood?
7. What opportunities exist for community involvement in the Police Department?
8. Are Police report requests and other forms available online?
9. I am a Parker business owner interested in crime prevention. What is available to me?

Town of Parker
20120 E. Mainstreet
Parker, CO 80138
Ph: 303.841.0353
Fx: 303.840.9792
Copyright  |  Translate  |  Accessibility  |  Contact Us
Town of Parker, Colorado