Does the Town have a say in development taking place outside of Parker’s limits?

The Town does not have decision-making authority for development beyond its limits, however, Parker does coordinate with governmental entities when reviewing development proposals. Such coordination efforts are primarily through referral reviews and comments, as well as ongoing intergovernmental coordination on planning and infrastructure improvements. View Parker’s Town Boundary map and Development Tour Map to see which developments are occurring in the Town of Parker. For the many projects under construction located outside of our Town borders, visit the Lone Tree website or the Douglas County website.

Show All Answers

1. How is the Parker Cultural Department funded?
2. I don’t have time to attend Town meetings. How can I find out what’s on the agenda and what happens at the meetings?
3. How does zoning work in Parker?
4. Does the Town have a say in development taking place outside of Parker’s limits?
5. How can I find out what uses are planned for a specific piece of property in Parker?
6. How much of the property tax I pay goes to the Town of Parker?
7. How is Town traffic signal timing determined?
8. What is Parker doing to improve traffic congestion?
9. How is the Town of Parker planning for the future?
10. Is all vacant land in Parker designated open space?
11. Where can I learn about development happening in Parker?
12. Will changes be made to the look and feel of Parker Road from E-470 to 20-Mile Road to better fit with Parker's small town feel and to improve the first impression many people have of Parker?
13. Where can I learn more about Urban Renewal in Parker?
14. When will Rueter-Hess Reservoir be open to the public?
15. Can personal recreational equipment be used at for classes and activities at Rueter-Hess Reservoir?