Switch to: Adult Tennis Camps, Clinics and Special Events
10 and Under Programs
10 and Under Tennis is a revolutionary change in the way kids learn and play tennis, as well as compete. Tennis is following the formula that the majority of youth sports have used for years, tailoring equipment and courts to a child’s size and age so that they develop skills and have fun right from the start. 10 and Under Tennis is structured for kids to learn tennis and play quickly in a way that is both enjoyable and rewarding.
10 and Under Programs include:
- QuickStart Class for ages 4-6 and 7-10
- QuickStart Camp for ages 4-6 and 7-10
Beginner classes and camps teach the tennis basics including forehands, backhands, serves, volleys, singles and doubles strategies along with learning the scoring and rules of the game.
Intermediate classes and camps continue teaching tennis basics to players who have some previous tennis experience. Players are grouped according to ability levels for drills and match play.
Advanced classes and camps are designed for players with 3 or more years of tennis experience with proficiency in the tennis fundamentals. Singles and doubles drills and match play is emphasized.
Junior Development Programs
Colorado Junior Team Tennis for ages 8-18 is for beginner to advanced players looking to practice and play against local towns and clubs.
High School Preparation and Development Camps is the answer for boys and girls who currently play or are hoping to play high school tennis. This program prepares players to perform at a varsity high school level.
Junior Development Programs include:
- Colorado Junior Team Tennis
- High School Prep Class
- High Intensity High School Prep Camp
- USTA Junior Tennis Tournament
- Junior Drop-In Drills
Parker Tennis Fun Day
Come play tennis, Parker! People of all ages and abilities are invited to join us for a free day of tennis games, racquet demos, drill workouts and target contests. Bring your own racquet or use one of ours. No registration is necessary.
Railbender Skate and Tennis Park
10543 Twenty Mile Rd.
Parker, CO 80134
Recreation Center Phone: 303.841.4500
- Class and drill minimums may apply
- Student to professional ratio goal is 8:1
- No refunds for student absences
- Weather related cancelations will be made up but may
be at a different time/day
- Open play is first-come, first-served
- Courts reserved for programs/lessons have priority
- Reserved courts will be posted on the bulletin board at
Railbender Monday mornings
- If you observe vandalism or courts are in need of
repair, please contact Barry Riddle