John L. Hall
Economic Development Director
20120 E. Mainstreet
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Economic Development Team provides full-service economic development assistance to existing, expanding and relocating businesses, as well as retail development. The team is committed to providing services and resources for businesses, including incentive packages, available properties, demographics and data.
The Department also oversees the Town Assistance Program (TAP), the Small Business Scholarship Program and the Parker Improvement Program (PIP). For more information on these programs, please call Weldy Feazell at 303.805.3168 or email us.
Our goal is to create economic vitality and sustainability through the recruitment and retention of businesses and development, thus enhancing a strong economic base for the community for now and the future.
- Improve a mix of primary jobs to the Town
- Provide a healthy, sustainable and diverse retail tax base
- Attract new business that enhance the Town
- Fill existing vacant office, industrial and retail space, reducing vacancy rates in Parker
- Retain and expand current businesses in the Town, providing quality services for existing business in Parker
- Revitalize aging commercial/office and industrial development, improving the overall image of the Town along major corridors
- Promote and participate in regional recruitment efforts to showcase Parker
- Provide prompt and timely responses to businesses’ needs and requests