20120 E. Mainstreet
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Accounting and Financial Reporting Division manages all accounting functions of the Town including cash receipts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger and preparation of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
The year-end Finance report, CAFR, includes:
- Audited financial statements of the Town
- A letter of transmittal from the Town Administrator and Finance Director
- Town's organizational chart
- Independent auditor's report
- Management's discussion and analysis
- Town-wide and individual fund financial statements
- Financial and demographic statistical information about the Town
The Town was awarded the Governmental Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Certificate of Achievement of Excellence in Financial Reporting to the Town for its 2010 CAFR. The Certificate of Achievement is a prestigious national award, recognizing conformance with the highest standards for preparation of state and local governmental financial reports. The Town has received the Certificate of Achievement for 22 consecutive years.