New Police Facility
About the New Police Station
The Police Department moved into its new home in December 2010. The new station allows the department to provide services to the community in a more efficient manner.
The station became fully functional in December and was completed on time and under budget. The new 53,000 square foot facility accommodates all police functions under one roof.
Some of the new features include:
- A purpose-built facility that meets life safety and national accreditation standards
- Adequate parking for the public and department functions
- A modern lobby that enhances customer service and ease of use for the public
- Multiple layers of redundancy for critical infrastructure to allow for continuity of operations during emergency situations
- A secure holding facility for criminal detainees
- State-of-the-art evidence storage facilities
- Identification lab
- Efficient and safe workspaces for employees
For more information on this project, please contact Captain Ron Combs at 303.841.9800 or by email.