To increase transparency and engage the Parker community, the Town is active on a variety of social media platforms, links to which are provided below. These great channels allow us to share important and timely information and give our residents an easy way to get involved and provide feedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Follow the official Town of Parker blog for the latest Town news and updates.
The Town of Parker's use of external social media websites is provided as a public service. The Town of Parker disclaims all liability for ads, videos, promoted content or commentary accessible from any external Web page. The responsibility for external content or commentary rests with the individuals or organizations providing them. Any inclusion of external content or commentary on external social media websites does not imply endorsement by the Town of Parker.
Public Posting / Commenting Policy
The Town encourages comments, concerns and questions regarding any of the topics found on Town social media Web sites, but will remove the following types of comments:
- Comments/content that incite illegal activity
- Obscene or profane comments/content
- Comments/content fostering, promoting or perpetuating illegal discrimination
- Libelous or defamatory comments/content
- Comments/content containing specific or imminent threats
- Comments/content infringing on copyrighted or trademarked material
- Comments that are off-topic
- The third time an individual has their comments hidden due to a violation of our social media policies, they will be banned from commenting on the Town of Parker Facebook page in the future