A refreshed ParkerOnline.org launched Sept. 14, 2022. The latest version of the Town of Parker’s official website features a new look and several enhancements to make it more user- and mobile-friendly. A majority of the updates were made to the homepage to more prominently and efficiently connect visitors with resources. Continue reading for a walkthrough of design changes.
1. Atop the left-hand corner are three new navigation tabs linking to the site’s A to Z Menu, the Town’s job opportunities page and Town contact information.
2. The primary navigation menu remains identical to the last design, with drop-down categories for Business, Development, Government, Residents and Visitors.
3. The homepage also now features a rotating carousel of photos that can also be linked to event pages and news items.
4. Below the header photo, find a more prominent and improved search bar, plus icons connecting to Town social media accounts.
5. Two new rows of buttons quickly connect to popular pages and resources. These buttons will be changed throughout the year to feature seasonal content.
6. AudioEye, a web accessibility platform, has been added to the site and will appear on every page. Click the blue circle icon in the lower right corner to access several tools that allow users to adjust text size, colors and other site features. An example of the AudioEye Visual Toolkit display when opened is shown below.
The “How Can I?” section features a refreshed look and new buttons linking to the Parker Police (also recently redesigned), Parker Parks and Recreation, and Parker Arts websites.
The calendar section received a major overhaul. Visitors can switch between three calendar views — Public Meetings, Town Events (those organized by the Town) and Community Events (those organized by other groups). Clickable buttons connect to the Parker Parks and Recreation, and Parker Arts calendars.
We hope you find the new Parker Online to provide an enhanced overall experience. Click here to visit homepage and explore the redesign.