Parker Town Council recently updated the Town’s sign code to allow for ‘limited duration and temporary signs’ which include signs advertising garage sales. These signs are now permitted in the right-of-way for a limited period of time under the following conditions.
• A maximum of four signs are permitted per residential lot
• The signs may only be posted beginning at noon on Thursdays through 7 p.m. on the following Sunday
• The signs may not exceed 5 square feet per face and 4 feet in height
• The signs cannot be attached to public utility poles, traffic and other directional signs, vehicles, utility boxes, fences, other structures or trees
• The signs cannot be placed in medians, roadways, shoulders or bike paths/lanes
• Signs must be located 50 feet from all intersections and at least 6 feet from the edge of the roadway
• Signs must be located at least 10 feet from any other garage sale sign
The Town of Parker, as a part of this program, will have Garage Sale signs available at Town Hall starting in late August.
For further information on garage sale signage or other signage, call the Community Development Department at 303.841.2332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.