The Town of Parker invites you to enter your best Parker photographs for the 2014 Calendar Photo Contest.
We are looking for striking images that depict life in Parker - anything from natural landscapes, wildlife, events, facilities, businesses, architecture or weather to people living, working, shopping or playing. Winning photographs will be included in the Town's 2014 Calendar and Annual Report, which is published in December 2013. A deadline for all submissions has been set for Oct. 4.
• Participants may enter up to five photographs portraying life in Parker.
• Photographs must be taken within the 80134 or 80138 zip codes.
• Horizontal digital images are preferred. Please send photos with the highest resolution available—preferably 300 dpi.
• Do not submit photos that feature date stamps or caption text.
• Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
• You do not need to reside in the Town of Parker limits to participate.
• Submit your entries at http://www.parkeronline.org/CalendarContest
For questions please contact Andy Anderson at email@example.com or 303.805.3257.