Companies that apply for and receive a peddler/solicitor license in the Town of Parker may conduct door-to-door sales in the Town limits. All solicitors that have registered for the Town's Peddler/Solicitor permit will have an official Parker badge that should be visible at all times.
Do Not Solicit List:
Residents that do not wish to have commercial solicitors come to their door can request that their home address be placed on the Town's "Do Not Solicit" list for commercial solicitations. To add your name, you can simply complete an online registration form and submit it to the Town Clerk's office. Registrations go into effect within 30 days after the registration form is received by the Town. Residents can also post "Do Not Solicit" signs on their property.
Those exempt from the ordinance are individuals:
- Delivering newspapers, milk, bread, firewood and farm produce
- Whose activities advocate civic, religious, charitable or political causes
- Companies that have a franchise agreement with the Town
- Members of a nationally-recognized non-profit organization (such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, - Boys and Girls Clubs of America, etc.) participating in fundraising events
- School children engaging in school-authorized or sponsored fundraising activities
If you are on the Town's "Do Not Solicit" list and receive commercial solicitations, you can report violations by calling the Town Clerk's Office at 303.805.3198.
You can read more about the Peddler/Solicitor Permits at www.parkeronline.org/peddler.