The Town of Parker’s sign code allows for “limited duration and temporary signs,” which include signs advertising garage sales. These signs are permitted in the right-of-way for a limited period of time under the following conditions:
* A maximum of four signs are permitted per residential lot.
* The signs may only be posted beginning at noon on Thursdays through 7 p.m. on the following Sunday.
* The signs may not exceed five square feet per side and four feet in height.
* The signs cannot be attached to public utility poles, traffic and other directional signs, vehicles, utility boxes, fences, other structures or trees.
* The signs cannot be placed in medians, roadways, shoulders or bike paths/lanes.
* Signs must be located 50 feet from all intersections and at least six feet from the edge of the roadway.
* Signs must be located at least 10 feet from any other garage sale sign.
As part of this program, the Town’s Neighborhood Services Division has pre-approved Garage Sale signs available for purchase at Town Hall.