The Town of Parker is hosting a poster contest for children to celebrate Colorado Cities & Towns Week (Sept. 10-16), and we invite your child to participate! The contest theme this year is, “The Town of Parker is great because ___________.” The purpose of the contest is to encourage children to think about the important programs and services the Town provides. It is open to any child living in the Town of Parker.
- Children are to create an 8.5” x 11” poster showing a program or service provided by the Town. (Download our optional poster template if you child would like to use it!)
- On the back of the poster, children are welcome to include a brief explanation (no more than 50 words) of the drawing including the program or service the Town provides.
- The names of the child and parent/guardian must appear on the back of the poster along with the parent/guardian’s email address.
- Only one entry per child is permitted.
- Hand-drawn, electronic, or a combination of images are allowed.
- Entries can be dropped off at, or mailed to: Town of Parker, Attn: Town Administrator’s Office, 20120 E. Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80138.
- The contest is open from Aug. 27 through Sept. 14. Mailed entries must be postmarked by Sept. 14, 2018. Entries that are dropped off must be received by 5 p.m. on Sept. 14, 2018.
We will be selecting three winners. These children will be recognized during an upcoming Town Council meeting. Posters will be shared on social media and in Town Hall. Winners will also be invited to a special lunch with the Mayor.
Any questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.805.3293.
We look forward to seeing your child’s work of art!