By ordinance, the Town of Parker requires all peddlers and solicitors engaged in door-to-door sales to register and obtain a permit to conduct business in Parker.
As a resident, you can request to have your home address placed on a Do Not Solicit List for commercial solicitations. You will need to fill out an online form and submit it to the Town Clerk’s office. Registration for the Do Not Solicit List will go into effect within 30 days after the registration form is received by the Town.
The Do Not Solicit List only applies to commercial solicitations. The following are exempt from the ordinance:
- Those delivering newspapers, milk, bread, firewood and farm produce
- Activities advocating civic, religious, charitable or political causes
- Companies that have a franchise agreement with the Town
- Members of a nationally recognized non-profit organization (such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, etc). participating in fundraising events
- School children engaging in school-authorized or sponsored fundraising activities
For more information and to fill out the Do Not Solicit List registration form, visit www.ParkerOnline.org/Peddler.