Due to the rapidly changing environment due to COVID-19, the Town of Parker’s Talk of the Town monthly newsletter will temporarily transition to a digital-only format for the near-term, beginning with the April issue. This change will allow the Town to communicate the most up-to-date information to our residents about current Town operations without the typical 10-day lead time required when printing and mailing our newsletter.
The regular print edition that is mailed to Parker households is expected to return later in 2020.
The April 2020 edition of the Talk of the Town newsletter is now available at www.ParkerOnline.org/TalkoftheTown.
In this month’s issue:
- Coronavirus Resources and Updates
- New Deputy Town Administrator Announced
- Double Angel Foundation Youth Scholarships
- Volunteer for the Planning Commission
- Join the Adopt a Flowerbed Program
- Don’t Forget to Take the 2020 Census
- Virtual Parker Arts and Parks and Recreation Programs
- Auburn Hills Park Renovation Project
- King Point Way Roadway Project Update
- And more!