Due to the rapidly changing environment due to COVID-19, the Town of Parker’s Talk of the Town monthly newsletter has transitioned to a digital-only format for the near-term. This change will allow the Town to communicate the most up-to-date information to our residents about current Town operations without the typical 10-day lead time required when printing and mailing our newsletter.
The August 2020 edition of the Talk of the Town newsletter is now available at www.ParkerOnline.org/TalkoftheTown
IN THIS MONTH’S ISSUE:
- COVID-19 Testing Events in Douglas County
- State Face-Covering Executive Order
- Douglas County Electronics Recycling Event
- Upcoming Town of Parker Activities
- Chambers and Hess Subarea Plan Public Review Draft
- So Long to Summer 5K - Sept. 19
- Upcoming Parker Arts Events
- New Deputy Police Chief Appointed
- Chambers Road/Grasslands Drive Traffic Signal
- And more!