Access Colorado Training Grant Funds and partner with Arapahoe Community College (ACC) to ensure your workforce is ready to succeed!
The Skill Advance Colorado program offers State funding for grants to strengthen business competitiveness and foster talent. This program works toward transforming Colorado’s workforce through customized training for business and employee success.
The Skill Advance Colorado program is jointly administrated by the Colorado Community College System and the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade. Parker businesses owners are encouraged to connect with ACC for more information about eligibility for this program. The next application cycle begins July 1.
GRANT FUNDING AVAILABEL TO SUPPORT:
- New hire and incumbent worker upskilling
- Short term worksite training aligned with organizational needs
- Wide ranging essential and technical skills development
- Employee retention efforts
CONNECT with ACC for eligibility determination and assistance with:
- Training needs assessment
- Grant application development
- Training implementation
- Grant management